Hello

Hi there
I'm new to Liptrim and to these forums - in fact I have no idead what I'm doing!!
It's great reading your stories - you are all inspiring me to keep going. I want to lose weight for my daughter's wedding in November as my ex husband will be there and I want to look fab - enough said!!
End of week 1 and lost 11lbs - I am totally amazed. Hoping I have the willpower to keep going. Thanks for inspiring me so far.

Hi Barbara, Welcome. It sounds like you have being doing great so far. I sure you will look fab by Novemeber if you carry on doing LT.
Don't forget to set up your weight loss ticker.Instuctions on how to do this is a sticky on the lipotrim forum home page. Keep us posted on how you are doing.:D

you have done brilliantly in your first week!!!

roll on november!! :) ex's eh - dont ya just wanna smash their faces in :D obviously not me of course!!! i am a little angel :angeldevil:

;)

well come on then barbara, if the ex is going to be there enough said.
all the help and support is here for you any time you're feeling shaky, take a look at peoples tickers and the losses speak for themselves. you will have a over a stone off in the 1st 2wks.
how much are you wanting to get off if you don't mind

Ticker

Hi everyone - thank you for your kind words of welcome. I want to lose about 5 stone if possible by end October.
I've set up a ticker but have no idea how to get it onto here! HELP!!

i think u have to have done 20 posts on the forum or summink b4 u can add ur ticker :D

or did i dream that? lol

welcomw Barbara and well done on a fab loss good luck on your LT journey hun x

Best of luck

Best of luck Barbara,
If it helps to keep you going, I lost 7 stone in 18 weeks so go out and buy that little black number and prepare to knock his eyes out - and everyone elses!

you can add your ticker without having any posts - this is only my 3rd!!

It is my first day - just had a chocolate shake for 'dinner' and was nearly sick. Chocolate one is so not for me!
I also have a splitting sore head - but i am sticking with it!

You need to follow the instructions and it will work. If you still cant figure it out then let us know and can try and help - try bring the operative word!

Crystal xx

Well done Barbara on your loss and join in more often as you will find this site will help one way or another xxx see you around x

Welcome Barbara :) You should be able to add your ticker to your sig without hitting the 50 post mark, give it a bash and see how far you get :)

Good luck on the weight loss for November, you can definitely do it if you stick to the diet word for word with no cheating ;) Just remember, LOTS of water :D

Thanks

.......... for all your help - I now have my ticker. Just need a glam sparkly signature and I'll be sorted.

Dolly - good luck tomorrow - you will be totally amazed.

Off to make my soup for dinner.

opps soz - must have been a dream about the ticker ;)

Brilliant 1st wk hun....Roll on wk 2 and at that wedding, youll be high kicking your way through the dances (trying to avoid the ex's head, or not! lol) Good luck xxxxxx

You are such a great bunch of people - I know I won't get demoralised with you lot around!

Everyone seems to be doing so well - I can't believe I never found Liptrim before.

Has anyone worked out any foolproof methods of mixing the packs? I get lumps in everything - not very appetising! Have tried mixing with little bit of cold water, then adding more gradually. Have tried tipping pack into jug of water and whisking. Nothing seems to work - and it's worse when trying to make hot drinks.

Any ideas gratefully received.

Hi there
I'm new to Liptrim and to these forums - in fact I have no idead what I'm doing!!
It's great reading your stories - you are all inspiring me to keep going. I want to lose weight for my daughter's wedding in November as my ex husband will be there and I want to look fab - enough said!!
End of week 1 and lost 11lbs - I am totally amazed. Hoping I have the willpower to keep going. Thanks for inspiring me so far.

Hello and welcome to the world of LT and Minimins.

What motivation to lose weight. COME ON GIRL.........We'll do it together and show him!!!!!!!

xx

Back