Hello!

Rachel

Hi there,

Just popping in to say hello - I recognise some names from the Pink CD site (I am still a mod over there, so even though not on CD anymore, I still visit every day!).

I did CD last year and lost 40lb in 9 weeks - but suffered what I would describe as catastrophic hair loss - I was very, very patchy, and people at work were noticing. I came off CD in July 05, and in SeptemberI became pregnant. My son was born in June 06, and I found myself having gained back all the weight I'd lost.

I tried CD again, lost 9lb in a week - but my heart wasn't in it anymore, my hair is falling out again (caused more by haivng a baby and stress than a week of CD though!), but I have to do something about my weight - it is now affecting my blood pressure.

So - I joined SW, my local class is Beckenham. I lost 7lb in my first week - I am now halfway through Week 2. Probably had a bit too much wine last night :eek: but I am back on track now!

Finding the LifeLine Online bit ofthe SW website very helpful! Look forward to chatting with some other SW'ers,

Love, Rachel xxx

Hi Rachel.Congrats on the birth of your baby boy.
Welldone 2 u for getting back on track,we have quite a few peeps here on the site who go to Sw and are finding it very good and are having good weight losses.
I myself are following a Sw plan but incorporated with a low glycemic diet but as i have some health probs i am not going to any clubs but still shrinking slowly.

Weekends are pretty quiet here for us on the site but i am sure there will be a few peeps popping by to say hi 2 u soon.

Looking forward to reading about your weight loss journey.
Take care and have a good day xx

Hiya Rachel.
crigon_03.gif
Trio

Good to see you over here:cool:

Hi Rachel, good to see you. Sounds like you ahve made a great start with SW. I gather that is a great plan and it will be very interesting to see how you get on.

love

Back