Hello

Discussion in 'Scottish Slimmers' started by Want2bslim, 20 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Want2bslim

Want2bslim Member

Hiya,

I've followed SS in the past and always got on well with it. Followed the booster plan a few months ago and lost 8lbs in 3 weeks which I was dead chuffed with but then had several social events and have put it all back on plus more :cry:

Going back to join my local class tonight and hope I can stick to it and lose a good bit of weight, I need to lose about a stone and a half at least.

Look forward to chatting with people on here :jelous:

Shonagh

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi Shonagh, nice to see you here. Good luck.

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Great to see someone else doing SS. Mrs B has been rattling around this forum on her own for ages ;)

5. Want2bslim

Want2bslim Member

Hi girls,

Well I joined on Wednesday night and hadn't put quite all of it back on, so I'm raring to go now.

Am following the booster plan again so fingers crossed I manage to stick with it - there's no reason I shouldn't.

Shonagh

6. Want2bslim

Want2bslim Member

Lost 1.5lbs in my first week, not great but I went off track a few times so at least I know where I went wrong. Another 1.5lbs this week would be great :)

Shonagh

7. minime

minime Gold Member

A loss is a loss, well done, how do you find the booster plan without the carbs?

8. Want2bslim

Want2bslim Member

I find it ok, I still have cereal for breakfast, a bread roll at lunch and potatoes etc at dinner which you are allowed as you can have 20 checks per day. It's the custard creams I struggle with!! Note to self - although the kids like them I must stop buying!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.