Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by audiopineapple, 15 November 2008 Social URL.

1. audiopineapple

audiopineapple Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Hi, I'm Catherine and I'm 22 and from a village in Norfolk.

I had a :( moment the other morning when I was sitting on the coach to college, in the seat behind the driver and, looking in the main mirror thing, thought that they'd put in new seat covers before realising that it was my torso. So it seems like a good time to start trying to do something about my weight again.

I'm not sure what I weigh at the moment because the scales at home are rubbish, going to Sainsbury's on Monday though so I'll be able to weigh myself there. I know that it's 14st something though and I'm 5ft 2, so it doesn't really sit well.

I want to try and get as much weight off before next September, as I'm trying to get into university and don't want to feel like the blimp in the room anymore but I don't really have a diet in mind. I used to go to weightwatchers and lost half-a-stone and still have all the booklets and things, but can't afford to go to meetings so I might just try and work from those. Don't know if it's a good idea or not?

Aside from weight things, I guess I should say something about me? Ugh, I hate making newbie posts lol, can never think of what to say, hmm:

Live at home with my parents, have one older sister and one nephew (they don't live here), have four Border Collie dogs and one Cat, obsessed with London. Favourite music is My Chemical Romance, Matt Nathanson and Yellowcard and favourite TV shows include Lost, Dead Like Me, Smallville and My Name Is Earl.

I guess that's it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Welcome to minimins. Good luck on your weight loss journey

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Hi Catherine, :welcome: to minimins. Doing WW without going to the classes would be a great start hun shir you can always weigh yourself once a week in boots or somewhere to keep you on track. lots of information here on various diets :) x

5. Vicsy

Vicsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome.
    You can def do something like WW from home as there's lots of support on here! Or maybe calorie counting (CC) is pretty straightforward! Having dogs is a great excuse for going for a walk... I started walking mine (with a friend) on a Sunday about 6 weeks ago... tomorrow we are doing a local walk which is 6 miles (ek!) Will be good though. Good luck with whatever you decide - keep in touch!

6. Jax123

Jax123 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(19.6%)
    Hi and :welcome: to Minimins. WW can be done from home easily if you have the willpower - Start a diary over in the WW forum - we're a very friendly and supportive lot over there! xxx

7. Janey2004

Janey2004 This is for ME!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Hiya Catherine, Best of luck with the weight watchers, somebody said on another thread that they were gonna use the site as there meeting. look forward to following you. xxx

8. audiopineapple

audiopineapple Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Thank you to everyone who replied - I'm already feeling a little bit more confident this time around.

9. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Come and join us in the WW section and yes you can do it yourself

Good luck
    Irene xx

10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  11. thisisit

thisisit Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(16.85%)
    Diet:
    eating from module two of N.O.C plan basically protein,veg fruit ,4 ryvita introduced some grains,
    Hi,Good luck and welcome.
    Ava

12. uglyduck16

uglyduck16 Full Member

Diet:
    RNY Gastric Bypass
    :wavey: Hiya Catherine!!
    Welcome to mini's and good luck with your weight loss journey with weight watchers ;)
    Xxx Lizzie xxX

13. radicore

radicore Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(22.42%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Welcome to Minimins! :)
    We're the same height and have the same music interests. ;)

Good luck with your weightloss journey. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.