Discussion in 'Introductions' started by FatGirl2Slim, 17 December 2008 Social URL.

1. FatGirl2Slim

FatGirl2Slim Full Member

I have recently come out of a long term relationship and have decided to tackle my problems. My weight has held me back most of my life ,so shifting my chub is paramount .
    I am currently on the heartbreak diet:eek:
    Last edited: 18 December 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Janey2004

Janey2004 This is for ME!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Hi there :) Been few of those diets myself. Welcome to the fold. What diet are you thinking of trying? Loads of differant ones on here to look at. Good luck with whatever you chose.xxxx
  4. FatGirl2Slim

FatGirl2Slim Full Member

I feel too sad to eat most days so i'm kind
    of following a low calorie diet. This forum is full of great tips and advice. I'm glad I joined:D
  5. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome to minimins and good luck on achieving your goal
  6. FatGirl2Slim

FatGirl2Slim Full Member

Hi Keisha!
    Thank you:wave_cry:
  7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Sorry to hear you are sad. Let's hope we can cheer you up

Irene xx
  8. FatGirl2Slim

FatGirl2Slim Full Member

Thanks IreneH!
    I have so many challenges ahead of me it is unreal. Minimims is a great site ,I have already picked up lots of tips!
  9. peppa

peppa Pwincess

hey the heartbreak diet is hard probably the hardest diet going, so hope your not on it for too long. welcome to minimins and maybe whilst getting slimmer you can make a few virtual mates to:) good luck
  10. FatGirl2Slim

FatGirl2Slim Full Member

Hi tracey113. I have lost my only friend too so am feeling pretty awful. I feel sick everyday but at my size ,being off my food isn't exactly bad.
    This is the friendliest site I have ever joined!
  11. peppa

peppa Pwincess

im sorry to hear about ur friend too:( try not to get too down n yell if u need someone to chat to:)
  12. uglyduck16

uglyduck16 Full Member

RNY Gastric Bypass
    Hiya :wavey:
    I just wanted to welcome you to mini's and wish you luck on your weight loss journey :)
    Xxx Lizzie xxX
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.