hello

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by raori, 11 January 2009 Social URL.

1. raori

raori Member

id like to loose about 5 stone started slimfast 3 days ago and have stuck to it and not really feeling hungry which is good this site is making me feel quite positive about managing it ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 1982shelly82

1982shelly82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    hey raori. are you male or female. your profile doesnt say anything about you. glad your getting on ok. ive just joined this forum after being on slimming world for a week. cant get on with eating all the food your allowed. i have lost 4 stone in the past on this plan and need to loose 3 and a half this time after having a baby 2 years ago. i cant keep saying its baby weight now xx

4. raori

raori Member

im female and only just realised im way overweight and think this would be a really positive thing to do. 3 and a half stone thats really good i was worried it wouldnt work but really hoping it does. im 25 this year and dont want to spend the rest of my twentys in a size 16 /18 :sigh:

5. 1982shelly82

1982shelly82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    good job for starting the plan .you will get there eventually as so will i (fingers crossed).
    how are you finding the diet. are you ever hungry or tempted to snack on something naughty

6. raori

raori Member

surprisingly no have been very good not even been tempted to buy bad things which im finding quite unbelievable really want this to work xx

7. Sass

Sass Silver Member

Hi raori,
    Good Luck with the Diet
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.