hello

raori

id like to loose about 5 stone started slimfast 3 days ago and have stuck to it and not really feeling hungry which is good this site is making me feel quite positive about managing it ;)

hey raori. are you male or female. your profile doesnt say anything about you. glad your getting on ok. ive just joined this forum after being on slimming world for a week. cant get on with eating all the food your allowed. i have lost 4 stone in the past on this plan and need to loose 3 and a half this time after having a baby 2 years ago. i cant keep saying its baby weight now xx

im female and only just realised im way overweight and think this would be a really positive thing to do. 3 and a half stone thats really good i was worried it wouldnt work but really hoping it does. im 25 this year and dont want to spend the rest of my twentys in a size 16 /18 :sigh:

good job for starting the plan .you will get there eventually as so will i (fingers crossed).
how are you finding the diet. are you ever hungry or tempted to snack on something naughty

surprisingly no have been very good not even been tempted to buy bad things which im finding quite unbelievable really want this to work xx

Back