Hello

SlimInSpirit

Hi, I'm new to this site, and the cambridge diet, I'm just starting today.

Hi and welcome to all 3 ? of you. :D

i'm back from my first visit with my cambridge lady, she was really nice and took my weight and my measurements, i hated that bit.

she talked me through an awful lot of different plans and different flavours and gave me a yellow book to take home to read.

Welcome to Minimins :D:D:D

Thankyou Isis, I'm trying to find my way around the site, would love to find some other people to do the diet with at the same time as me.

Thanks berryred, everybody seems so nice, I used to come and look at this site as a guest, but i finally worked up the courage to join today as I was seeing my cambridge lady for first time today too

Thanks berryred, everybody seems so nice, I used to come and look at this site as a guest, but i finally worked up the courage to join today as I was seeing my cambridge lady for first time today too

brilliant, I have only been on here since end of dec, but love logging on and chatting to people who understand what I am going on about heehee!

Be strong for tomorrow the first fews days are the hardest but the results are more than worth it xx

Thank you Irene, that link was great because I have used other online forums but there were some things different on here, i feel more comfortable now xx

Hi Dee, thanks for the welcome.

I'm on day 2, so far so good, I think I've just put a ticker in my signature owning up that I have over two stone to lose.

welcome, this is a great place to get support. Good luck, the vlcd works, you just have to stick to it and have faith, I find the inspiration gallery still mind blowing and it gives me the push to keep going with the next 20lbs =)

Back