• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi there,

I didn't know about this site until I read about it on another forum! I thought i'd join because while i'm typing i'm not stuffing my face!!!!

I've done SW a few times before and think it's a fantastic diet, but I have a tendancy to not turn up to class if I know i've gained, then try to play catch up which never quite works so I end up leaving. I really believe it's a fantastic diet though and am more determined than ever to DO IT this time as i've got a holiday abroad booked for May and I neeeeed to lose about a stone and half by then.

My start weight (this time) was 13st 1.5lbs. The first week I lost 6lbs, then I lost 1lb, then last week I lost 2.5lbs so it's 9.5lbs in 3 weeks! My weigh in day is Tuesday morning so i'll post to let you know how I get on!

Hope everyone's determined as hell to shift some pounds and I look forward to getting to know you!

YamYam (Kate)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Queen of the Damned
Welcome Yamyam, and what excellent losses!! :cool: :D
Thank you!

Wow - we love the backyardigans in this house! My daughters have to be reregistered because their dad & I got married so I said they can choose their own middle names. One wants to be Pablo and the other wants to be Tyrone!! lmao!!!
yamyam - love the name!

Dreaming of being slim!
Hallo Kate ;)

Hallo Emma ;)

Julie-twinmumagain here :D
Hi Yam Yam,

Welcome to the board and well done on your weight loss. Good going!

Nice to meet a fellow yam-yam on here. :D
Hello - i'm just starting SW and your weight losses have made me feel happy - i hope i do as well!!!!

Look forward to getting to know you. x
Well Done yamyam ur weight losses are great!

how u doing?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 4
Introductions 0
Introductions 3
Introductions 2
Introductions 1