1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by yamyam, 28 January 2007 Social URL.

1. yamyam

yamyam Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi there,

I didn't know about this site until I read about it on another forum! I thought i'd join because while i'm typing i'm not stuffing my face!!!!

I've done SW a few times before and think it's a fantastic diet, but I have a tendancy to not turn up to class if I know i've gained, then try to play catch up which never quite works so I end up leaving. I really believe it's a fantastic diet though and am more determined than ever to DO IT this time as i've got a holiday abroad booked for May and I neeeeed to lose about a stone and half by then.

My start weight (this time) was 13st 1.5lbs. The first week I lost 6lbs, then I lost 1lb, then last week I lost 2.5lbs so it's 9.5lbs in 3 weeks! My weigh in day is Tuesday morning so i'll post to let you know how I get on!

Hope everyone's determined as hell to shift some pounds and I look forward to getting to know you!

YamYam (Kate)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Welcome Yamyam, and what excellent losses!! :cool: :D
  4. yamyam

yamyam Full Member

Slimming World
    Thank you!

Wow - we love the backyardigans in this house! My daughters have to be reregistered because their dad & I got married so I said they can choose their own middle names. One wants to be Pablo and the other wants to be Tyrone!! lmao!!!

EMMAGA New Member

hey Kate, you found this site too, snap :D :D :D :D
  6. Keeliewheeliebin

Keeliewheeliebin biker babe!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet Step 3 (1000)
    yamyam - love the name!
  7. yamyam

yamyam Full Member

Slimming World
    Hello Emma!!!

Thanks re: the nickname! I'm from the Black COuntry and we're all YamYams there!
  8. Big-Pudding

Big-Pudding Dreaming of being slim!

Cmbridge diet Sole Source.
    Hallo Kate ;)

Hallo Emma ;)

Julie-twinmumagain here :D
  9. yamyam

yamyam Full Member

Slimming World
    Hello chick!

Long time no speak! lol!
  10. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Hi Yam Yam,

Welcome to the board and well done on your weight loss. Good going!

Nice to meet a fellow yam-yam on here. :D
  11. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante and exercise
    Hello - i'm just starting SW and your weight losses have made me feel happy - i hope i do as well!!!!

Look forward to getting to know you. x
  12. akeli_uk

akeli_uk akeli_uk

Cambridge Diet & Slimming World
    Well Done yamyam ur weight losses are great!

how u doing?

13. yamyam

yamyam Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi there,

Aren't you lot darlin's? Awwwww....

I'm doing great thanks. Shame this site isn't a bit more busy for us SW'ers! Still, the before & after pics are fab arent they?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.