Hello!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by saraian24, 22 March 2009 Social URL.

1. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I am having a bad day today! ate a little too much of thr bad stuff in the evenig - was wondering if someone has some tasty evening snacks to replace the choc i am too used too?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ninja

Ninja Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(20.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

I love the muller lights with chocolate sprinkles. Syn free apart from the cherry layered one which is 2 syns I think. Very filling and taste great too.

4. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

I'm with Ninja on this one - I'm not a massive fan of yogurts but I love the orange one that is sprinkled with dark chocolate and also the limited edition lemon and passionfruit one - both are free which is great! I've also stocked up on grapes and strawberries for when i want something sweet but don't want to use my syns. If I must have chocolate I usually have half a galaxy ripple or a two finger kitkat - syn wise they are not too bad! Good luck

5. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    oooo they sound yummy girls! thank you xxxxx

6. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Go to asda they are on offer 4 for £1

7. Princess Sausage

Princess Sausage Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    SW EE
    I have my baby bel lights h/ex a in the eve once the kids are in I put them with red grapes a medjool date or two (1 1/2 syns each) and perhaps an apple and a muller light if I am still hungry. My husband is also doing sw and has a hot choc. I never eat my pud til later in the eve and find that helps.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.