Hello!

saraian24

Gold Member
I am having a bad day today! ate a little too much of thr bad stuff in the evenig - was wondering if someone has some tasty evening snacks to replace the choc i am too used too?

I am having a bad day today! ate a little too much of thr bad stuff in the evenig - was wondering if someone has some tasty evening snacks to replace the choc i am too used too?

I love the muller lights with chocolate sprinkles. Syn free apart from the cherry layered one which is 2 syns I think. Very filling and taste great too.

I'm with Ninja on this one - I'm not a massive fan of yogurts but I love the orange one that is sprinkled with dark chocolate and also the limited edition lemon and passionfruit one - both are free which is great! I've also stocked up on grapes and strawberries for when i want something sweet but don't want to use my syns. If I must have chocolate I usually have half a galaxy ripple or a two finger kitkat - syn wise they are not too bad! Good luck

I have my baby bel lights h/ex a in the eve once the kids are in I put them with red grapes a medjool date or two (1 1/2 syns each) and perhaps an apple and a muller light if I am still hungry. My husband is also doing sw and has a hot choc. I never eat my pud til later in the eve and find that helps.

Back