Hello

fudge

Hi,
I would just like to introduce myself.

I started CD SS+ Sunday. First two days were fine I just wanted to get started. Yesterday I was very moody and shouting at kids and hubby,felt like just giving up, so went to bed early.

My cat had kittens so stressed trying to stop kids touching them. I just feel really tired all the time, and I need to eat something. I haven't give in yet, but I can't see myself lasting the week. Any advice please.

hi :welcome:

Hi and welcome!
Just keep going, it really does get easier after the first few days and just take each day at a time.When you get into ketosis you really dont feel hungry.You still have to deal with the habits and psychological hunger of just wanting to eat something.Drink lots of water. Stick with it, the guys on this forum really help keep you motivated. good luck.

Hi Fudge, welcome to the minimins board, I hope it's getting easier now.

Hi and welcome. Keep going - I felt AWFUL the first week on the diet - so cranky - light headed and loads of headaches. I nearly gave up - but thought I would try a week. Apparently it's carb withdrawal that causes headaches. I have to say I've done 3 weeks now, lost 15 pounds and felt absolutely fine the last 2 weeks -- so keep going one day at a time. The first week is the WORST and then you feel fine!

Thank You Sarah. :)

Back