Hello :)

hayleyk

Hi guys,

Just a quick post to say hello all the fellow Celebrity Slimmers out there :D

I started CS on Monday so i'm on day 4 now and I can honestly say that without a doubt this has to be the easiest and most satisfying diet i've ever been on. I've done the lot - WW, SW, Cambridge, Atkins etc and I failed at them all. I was honestly starting to think i'd never be able to stick to anything for more than 2 days but i'm on day 4 now and have not had a single urge to cheat. I'm in ketosis now and getting there has been as easy as falling off a log - I would recommend CS to anyone!! My first weigh in is not for a few days yet but my clothes are so much looser already so i'm hoping i'll have a good loss. To be honest even if I don't I have felt so much better since i've been on this diet that I don't think i'd stop anyway!

I will report back when i've had my first weigh in :)

Hayley x

hey hayley welcome to the forum.

very much looking forward to hearing from you ...were a lovely bunch of ladies and man(unhappy chappy)

I promise you'll always get our full supoort :D

love kels
x

Hi Hayley, I'm new too and started the same day as you....the girls and the lovely man (unhappychappy) are great fun and very supportive ;)

Welcome..........it is a nice diet to do. keep us posted

xxx

deegirl im a lady (a big One) couldn think of a name for me self so that came to me head stupid or what!!!

You know what's funny though all along i was thinking gosh for a man he only weighs 196 and wants to lose that much!! I was thinking jesus he's either a really short man and needs a lower bmi or he's aiming for anorexia!

But now i know you're a lovely lady alls good :p

Welcome to the board hayley, youll love it :)

Good luck
Good luck
Good luck

xxx

no im a fine strapping big girl for my sins 5"6 so plenty to lose

I'm glad you're a lovely lady, wasn't too happy to be in a competition with a man....they always lose weight quicker than me!!!!

no im a fine strapping big girl for my sins 5"6 so plenty to lose

Ah I wouldn't worry, I was 189lbs and I'm only 5ft 2 :eek:

I'm aiming to be 126lbs but I would happily cope with 140lbs. Just gotta get there lol!

I just had my first experience of eating out with CS. We usually go to the pub for lunch on Fridays at work and I decided to have my meal at lunch rather than this evening today and had ham and eggs but skipped the chips and peas and had a side salad instead. I didn't even feel deprived or like I was missing anything whilst everyone else was having chips and potato wedges and bread :D

I'm glad you're a lovely lady, wasn't too happy to be in a competition with a man....they always lose weight quicker than me!!!!

Yeesh ain't that the truth. My boyfriend lift weights a lot and is very health conscious, he even trained for a body building competition last year, but the really irritating thing is he can put on a couple of stone and lose it just like that. I hate him lol!

Welcome hayley :)

I am a fellow newbie so finding my feet with it all too! The ladies on here are great though lots of support :) x

Back