Hello. :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Keepthefaith, 27 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Keepthefaith

Keepthefaith Member

Diet:
    Less calories and healthier options/More exercise
    Hello everyone.

I've been losing weight for a few months now. I have lost AROUND 2 stone, atlough I'm kinda muddled up at the moment so not sure of the exact amount I've lost.I will try and work that out properly in 3 weeks time when I get weighed by my doctor. I have gone from a size 20-22 to 16-18 though. :)

I found this site while looking for dieting forums, and it seems like a friendly, helpful place to be so here I am signin' up. It would be nice to have encouragment to carry on, as it's not always easy as I'm sure you all know! I still have a few stone to go!

I'm a comfort eater. I have been overweight since I was 10ish (I'm 20 1/2 now BTW. )It started off just being a bit chubby, but slowly escalated. It is a lifestyle change. I am learning that reaching for something to eat to try and make me feel happy, is not makng me happy in the long run.

Atlough I'm not "huge" I believe my weight has, and still is, setting me back from things I could be, do, and have. I also have PCOS, so to up my chances of being able to have children naturally, and safely this is what I gotta do.

I'm ready for a change. I want to feel more confident, happy, etc. and the weight will help with that I think. I'm already feeling better than I was before. I feel like there's a thin, fit, healthy girl inside screaming to get out! But I admit sometimes it seems like a long way off...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi and welcome, that's great news on the 2 stone, well done.

4. Keepthefaith

Keepthefaith Member

Diet:
    Thanks, Jim. I appreciate it. :)

5. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Hi there and :welcome2: I can identify with your post so much, especially the comfort eating and pcos. Keep posting and share your success. :)

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Well done with the pounds

Irene xx

7. Keepthefaith

Keepthefaith Member

Diet:
    Just wanted to say thank you for the welcome's. :) This is a very supportive site.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.