Hello. :)

Hello everyone.

I've been losing weight for a few months now. I have lost AROUND 2 stone, atlough I'm kinda muddled up at the moment so not sure of the exact amount I've lost.I will try and work that out properly in 3 weeks time when I get weighed by my doctor. I have gone from a size 20-22 to 16-18 though. :)

I found this site while looking for dieting forums, and it seems like a friendly, helpful place to be so here I am signin' up. It would be nice to have encouragment to carry on, as it's not always easy as I'm sure you all know! I still have a few stone to go!

I'm a comfort eater. I have been overweight since I was 10ish (I'm 20 1/2 now BTW. )It started off just being a bit chubby, but slowly escalated. It is a lifestyle change. I am learning that reaching for something to eat to try and make me feel happy, is not makng me happy in the long run.

Atlough I'm not "huge" I believe my weight has, and still is, setting me back from things I could be, do, and have. I also have PCOS, so to up my chances of being able to have children naturally, and safely this is what I gotta do.

I'm ready for a change. I want to feel more confident, happy, etc. and the weight will help with that I think. I'm already feeling better than I was before. I feel like there's a thin, fit, healthy girl inside screaming to get out! But I admit sometimes it seems like a long way off...

Hi and welcome, that's great news on the 2 stone, well done.

Hi there and :welcome2: I can identify with your post so much, especially the comfort eating and pcos. Keep posting and share your success. :)

Back