Hello

thebobos

Hello

I've been lurking for about a week now.

Decided to join today, mainly so I can rep the fab people who post yummy recipes and advice. Hopefully, once I get a bit more creative with my recipes I will be able to post some too!

Anyway, I've been doing SW for a few weeks now (using an old book and picking up tips and advice from here). Haven't joined a group yet as DH works away loads and I work during the day, so it's a bit tricky! Thought about joining online, but as it seems to be going OKish flying solo, have decided to leave it for now.

My main reason for losing weight is that I'm desperate to be able wear a swimsuit and not feel like crying and hiding, or that everyone else going :eek: when they see me! Daft I know, but that's the way I feel.

My kids are desperate for me to take them swimming and I'm determined that when we go to America this year I will be in a swimsuit and playing with the kids in the waterparks. If I don't do it then I will have broken a promise to them and myself!

Anyway, thanks again to all who post such great advice, tips and recipes - you have kept me on the "wagon" over the past few days!

Hello :) & :welcome2:

hello and welcome, good luck on SW

Back