Hello

:wave_cry:Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here. Started xenical 4 weeks ago. went to docs 2day to be weighed and have lost 9 lbs.
I have been reading this forum for a few weeks now and have to say what an inspiration you have all been to me. What a fantastic
support system ! Hope to log on when i get a chance, (away from the chopping board cutting up fruit and veg !!!) Will add my weight
when I convert the stones into pounds. Let the Journey commence !!!!! Julie xo :wavey:

Hi there and welcome :) Good luck on your weight loss journey xx

:) Hey welcome ... im a new starter and just wanted to say hi :)

xx

welcome welcome ive lost nearly 5 stone since feb on xenical & doing huge amounts of exercise lol..

good luck x

hi there, i've just started xenical, hope i get results like yours!

welcome to the forum, the encouragement on here is great, really makes a difference, well done on your weight loss!

Hi Julie

Welcome to the site. There are lots of great supportive people on here!

Best of luck.

Lins
;)

Thanks for all your messages. Hows everyone getting on ? Today I feel sooooooooooo hungry !!!!!!! The weekends are the hardest dont u think ? Could eat a horse ! Sunday roast not the same without yorkshire pudding. Somebody inspire me, I feel like ordering a kebab ! Julie xo

Cheers silence. I'm not gonna have it. I'll have a nice cold drink of water and go to bed. Im sure i will feel better for it in the morning. Julie xo

Oh I hope you got through last night and stuck with it, NO KEBABS!!
We all have moments of weakness (me more than others i reckon). Let us know how you are getting on.

Thanks Flabbybumbum. I didn't have a kebab (thank God !) I went to bed and watched The Hulk ! Hehe. I suppose it doesn't help watching Come Dine with me back to back either! All that food.....Torture. But cheers for your support. We all need support now and again, Julie xo

Back