Hello :)

Miss Lush

Hello all :) Time for the usual intro! :p My name is Sam, mother of 2 boys and wife to my gorgeous hubby!! I live in Cheshire and i have just set up my own business in photography ( it keeps me sane after being a stay at home mum for 3 years!)

Im new to the boards but not to weight loss. Iv been trying to lose wight for what feels like an eternity:cry: After falling pregnant with my second teeny tiny 3 years ago, I plumped up an extra 3st 7lbs! I have been struggling to lose weight over these years, but very slowly its been dropping off one lbs at a time. Now im sooooooo close to my goal weight/size the weight loss has stopped!! Since January nothing has changed. I have altered my diet and workout regime a number of times now and have even given up my beloved chocolate!! Im not so fussed about my weight, but its my measurements. Im really hoping to drop 2inches from all areas in my vitals, but have manage nothing :confused: Hubby seems to think i have reached my optimum weight, but can this really be the case???

My workouts tend to consist of running, x-trainer, bike and free weights adding up to around an hour per day ( with 2 rest days a week) Iv recently bought myself a new workout game for the Wii. So far it seems to be doing something as my muscles are about to pack their bags and walk out of the front door due the abuse they have been getting over the past few days!!LOL

Iv recently started a blog on my weight to help keep my motivation up, which im sad to say is now running very low!! i do however have something to keep me going for the next month at least - A SHOPPING SPREE in July! Woot! Iv not bought myself much since iv started to loose weight and the wardrobe needs a serious boost!!

WOW, so after that huuuuge and unintended ramble, here i am!!

Sam x

Hi sam and welcome to minimins, you have done so well! Impressive.

Since January nothing has changed. I have altered my diet and workout regime a number of times now and have even given up my beloved chocolate!! Im not so fussed about my weight, but its my measurements. Im really hoping to drop 2inches from all areas in my vitals, but have manage nothing Hubby seems to think i have reached my optimum weight, but can this really be the case???

It's entirely possible, something I've seen posted many times. I've done OK but I doubt if I'd ever be able to reach the weight I was at 21 again.

Thanks for the welcomes :)

Thankyou Jim :) Im only just 25yrs so hoping the slimmer days are not quite so behind me;) This willl be my big final puuuuuuusssh befoe i give up and welcome the chocolate with open arms! LOL

OK, well lets hope so then. :)

Back