hello... :(

Maintenance IS the hardest thing......I make sure I weigh on a Friday morning to catch any weight-gains immediately!!! I was bored and my OH was in his "studio" doing his music thing.....I was a bit annoyed that he didn't make up the shelving unit that got delivered Saturday....so I ate about 20 dry salt and black-pepper crackers.......!!! Why, oh, why do we do it to ourselves???????

Oh hey Sharon - couldn't you find anything better than them??? Yuck!! ;) x

Heya hun, sorry to hear your finding it hard at the mo. You do look amazing in your pics though hun.
Have you identified any trigger foods you need to avoid? Or a time of day or situation that makes you want to eat? Maybe keeping a food diary might help, if you can learn why you do it then you might be able to control it, and save treats for when YOU decide to have them and not your body or its cravings.

best of luck hun :)
Missy

Lol guys! this thread has made me laugh!!

Nope little miss... Havent Identified any!!

But ive been good today!!! :D

And been on the wii fit... Went swimming last night and again tomorrow night :D

Def gonna try and take control :) xxxx

Its all too easy to gain and go out of control, but its a case of nipping it in the bud Chelly, you can do it girl.

I had a gain on holiday, but most of it has come back off within the first few days, if I can do it, you can hun. I was the biggest picker in Wales until Lipotrim. Well done on your exercise.

Thanks kered!

Ive lost a pound!! wooohoo!! lol

Going swimming again this evening :D

Did you have a good holiday Mary? xxx

Hi Chelly, yes I had a fantastic time, one of the best holidays ever. Didnt really do anything, no trips or anything, just a lazy relaxing holiday, just what we needed. We are going back on Oct 8th, so no doubt I will get some trips in then.

Well I am brown in comparison to my white bits, but I dont really go brown, but this is the darkest I have ever been, and I also got a more even tan as there wasnt so many humps and bumps for the sun to go around lol.

Lol!

I bet your glowing!

I was hoping to go away on holiday this year but not going anymore. :) xxx

Back