Hellooo Peeps!!! :o)) Sample Menu for your comments .. ta xx

Thanks Sharon, I'm hoping to carry on losing as you have (woohoo well done you!)... do you think this menu will let me do that?? x

Oh not much Mary .... Just down to the 10 and a half stone and maybe a couple of pounds for leeway. It's just that I notice some people sts or have small gains on refeed. I'd rather not do that if at all possible. I really would have prefered to stay on TFR till goal only for going away on 15th June! xx

You could always stick around to keep an eye on me instead of wasting time going on some silly holiday..... ? ;) xx

Hmmm - I can go as far as my mobile for any help needed - but lose the holiday - are you extremely mad woman!!

:eek: .

:blahblah:

:doggy: :stickdance: :party0048: :whistle:

Thanks Sharon, I'm hoping to carry on losing as you have (woohoo well done you!)... do you think this menu will let me do that?? x

Can't see why not! I slipped up with the salmon on day 1 and the 70 gms of hoummus that I shouldn't have had....and still managed to lose! I go for my 2nd re-feeding WI this lunchtime......lets see how I've got on. I've still not had a cup of tea with milk yet, as I don't miss it, still glugging the water and do you know, I'll actually MISS the shakes, that I've been having for brekkie. I'm also still sticking to the same eating times 10.30 a.m., 3.30 p.m. and 8.00 p.m. as it really stops me from feeling hungry. I used to pick at cheese and dry crackers when I came in from work as by the time I cook from scratch, dinner is usually at 7.30 to 8.00 p.m. anyway! Best of luck, Jan on re-feeding, scary I know but you'll be fine!

Hope so - thank yoooo. Good Luck with the WI xx

Back