hellooo

A Better Me

Silver Member
just want to say hi 2 everyone here, im going to be starting lt for the 2nd time on thursday...i 1st did it 2 years ago and lost an epic 4 stone in doin so, but have stupidly fell back in2 my old routine of unhealthy eating..
i dont no y iv done it to myself but my self esteem is at an all time low at the moment, and as im eating that 2nd packet of crisps im scorning myself 4 doin so.......but this dusnt stop me doing it.
so here i am about to start my lt journey once more, last time around i found this site to be my lifeline, and made some lovely friends who supported me, and am lookin forward to meet new friends on here this time round.....

hiya and good luck you've done it once you can do it again i love this site too i havnt started yet and already love it lol

Well done for taking control again. I'm a second timer too and have just completed week 4. Be positive and be nice to yourself, what's done is done, today is a new day!
A better you is just around the corner!x

Hi and welcome back

You know what to expect cos you've done it before so thats a great advantage, you know that as soon as the weight starts to come off that your self esteem will rise, I wish you the best of luck and look forward to your weigh ins xxx

Back