Helloooo!

Moon Gazer

Hi everyone. I just discovered this section of the forum. I am doing Slimming World and this is the last "diet" I am ever going to do!

I turned 30 in May, I didn't have any problem turning 30 except that I had always said that I would be my ideal weight by the time I hit it. Of course I wasn't :cry:

So this is it! Enough messing around. I have around 7 stone to lose and my hubby is losing weight too and wants to lose 3-4 stone.

Nice to "meet" you all x

Nice to 'meet' you too! :D I'm doing the same as you, I turn 30 in 2013 and want to be a healthy weight by then! I have to lose about 6 stone to do that :) Lost 13pounds so far in nearly a year but gonna get it going a bit quicker now lol Good Luck!! :D

Good luck to you too!

Just going on your name and signature pic (which I love btw) are you a witch? I practise traditional witchcraft so always like to meet people on similar paths to me x

Hello, good luck with your diet. It is nice to see people with similar stories to mine it helps feel less alone.

Good luck to you too!

Just going on your name and signature pic (which I love btw) are you a witch? I practise traditional witchcraft so always like to meet people on similar paths to me x

I am very much into the craft but havn't practised it for a while, I guess I felt I havn't needed to :) I do tend to follow a more pagan path, I love nature and I do try to celebrate the Sabbats and Esbats but I don't worship any Gods or Goddess' :) I love meeting people who are interested in it to! :) I don't know anyone in the 'real world' who is lol :)

I only know people in the real world after meeting them in person after meeting online. Me and my hubby are having a Handfasting at Avebury next May, its as a kind of blessing as my parents couldn't make it to our wedding (dad was seriously ill in hospital at the time). We can't wait!

I only know people in the real world after meeting them in person after meeting online. Me and my hubby are having a Handfasting at Avebury next May, its as a kind of blessing as my parents couldn't make it to our wedding (dad was seriously ill in hospital at the time). We can't wait!

Oh wow, congratulations! :) lets hope the weather will be beautiful! :)

Ain't it strange how you find so many people online interested in the craft but not so many in real life!

I think thats because some people myself included don't like to mention it in real life, because people look at you when you mention it like you have just popped out of the local loony bin to say hello :p

I know what you mean. If someone asks me I will tell them about it but I don't advertise it. All my family and friends know though.

I am the same but I don't think many people as and when they do I just say I apprichaite nature and even that gets you some funny looks lol.

lol same here, most people think I'm weird enough already lol I just feel like it's natural to love and respect nature and the Earth but most people don't even see it like that, I believe were all connected and that things happen for a reason...but usually when I say that to people, I just get called a hippy lol

Back