HELLOOOO :):)

Hellooooo future skinny people,

So I have no clue if I'm doing this properly as well as I can't seem to upload a pic which makes me look like a rather creepy profile but anyway here is my story

Newly turned 21 for the 3rd time and have always been on the fatter side of life, I'm never been sporty or worried too much about being thin, I had a boyfriend for almost 5years who towards the end really emotionally bullied me about my weight and the fact I had gained weight while at university, we ended up breaking up and since then I've become very determined to sort out my weight not for him or any of the others who try bring me down but for me!!

I started off at a scary 86kgs at the start of august and now I'm down to 76kgs. Had a bad week of healthy eating and now from tomorrow I am on one HUGE mission to get to my goal weight and feel good and confident about myself again

Would love a buddy or 20:) to chat to and keep each other motivated along the way! That always helps!!

Ah thank you! That means a lot ! I recently found out I have insulin resistance so I bought a book called the insulin resistance diet which focuses on balancing your meals with protein and arbs to stop over storage of fats and it's the first diet I've actually had success with! Always been a huge sugar foods and drinks person and now that I've cut it out I have soo much more energy! What do you do?

Back