• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hellooooo!

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are all well and finding this mad mad diet not too difficult.

This is day 1 of my second (proper) shot at lipotrim. My first attempt had me losing 2 stone but I have put it back on :( I could make excuses, had some gyne problems etc but really I have just eaten and the result of that is weight gain!

So here I am again, hoping this site will keep me going as it did a year and a bit ago.

Have now completed day 1 with no slip ups - am going to bed in a mo if I can stop weeing long enough to fall asleep!! Have done 3 shakes, 5.5 litres of water and about 6 black coffees Kids have had McDonalds so I am proud to get thro that.

So thats me - hoping I can both find and give some support and love to everyone here xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

becci-boo

goingtobeslim x
welcome back and good luck. also well done for losing the 2stone 1st time round. x

Welcome back Emmievic! I think I was mad before I started this diet - especially the bingeing. Well done you for stopping the rot and getting back on the wagon - it sounds like you're ready to roll again!
By the way, 5.5 litres of water may be a bit too much? I think the advice is 4 litres maximum. You'll be living in the loo! Good luck today, hun. At least the Royal Wedding will take our mind off food. :D mind you, the street party afterwards will be a challenge ...

hi emmievic welcome back. 2nd time for me too but here's hoping it will be the last for both of us. good luck x

Thanks everyone....second day almost done - one more shake to have. Survived bbq and everyone eating around me. I can't lie I'm starvenating but hoping ketosis will kick in soon.

I hope the more water the better cos I'm up to at least 6 litres today! My chemist has said in the first week especially to drink as much as possible so I'm constantly weeing but I'm sure it will be worth it!

xx

Be careful with your water intake chic, around 5 liters is max...
I think normally your body holds on to water as many of us don't drink enough, but once your body thinks its getting a regular amount and often it lets go of the water its been holding on to..
Have a look on the lipotrim website.. there is a video on it and it says a max amount..
But all in all well done!!! xx

You need to be careful not to drink more than 4 litres a day. There are dangers of water poisoning if you have to much xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 8
Introductions 1
Introductions 1
Weight Watchers 1
Introductions 6