Hellooooooo (newbie!)

mimosa

Hello all
Just wanted to say a quick hello. I'm starting Lipotrim on Wednesday morning and I'm at that stage now of complete excitement/sheer dread.

I've done Lipotrim before but the longest I lasted was 4 weeks, in that time I lost 18lbs.

I have round about 3.5 stone to lose this time round and it HAS to be done. I want my life back.

Hoping to get to know you all and help where I can/if i can :)

Mim x

hi and welcome, good luck on your weight loss journey again. i got 3.5-4st to lose and you are a inch taller than me, anyway if you need support hop on here the people on here are amazing and very inspirational. you will do great. :)

hello and welcome back. i have been on i before too. i was on it for 9 weeks and lost 3 stone. i need to lose another 4 stone before returning to SW. keep coming on here for positivity. good luck:D:D:D

kerry xxx

Welcome back and good luck!!!

Thanks guys :)
I've done the daft thing of trying to get as much rubbish food out of my system before I start, and honestly - I'm so sick of food right this second, I can't wait to start!

5stonetolose - I'll be going onto SW once I'm at my goal weight so that I can maintain etc.

well done you will do brill. my body was telling me before i started lipotrim that it can't take much more junk i was feeling bloated, tired all the time and fat. glad i've started lipotrim feel more comfortable but got a bloated belly today and really tired for some strange reason. good luck :)

Thanks Becci!
I feel as big as a house right now, trying to get some water in me to flush it through, bloated and sluggish - it's grim.
Just tomorrow to go and then we're all systems go from Wednesday, yay!

Hope you feel a bit better by morning, it's a horrible feeling x

jesus you are much smaller than me, if you feel like a big house i must be a giant castle ha ha. i hope i feel better too, hate being bloated. making me miserable. x

hi i stuffed my face the night before i started and i totally sickened myself lol it made it easy the first week as i kept thinking of the way i felt going 2 bed that nightx havent looked back SECOND WI the marax:eatdrink051::giveup::bunnydance:

hi i stuffed my face the night before i started and i totally sickened myself lol it made it easy the first week as i kept thinking of the way i felt going 2 bed that nightx havent looked back SECOND WI the marax:eatdrink051::giveup::bunnydance:

Aww, I already feel disgusting haha, so looking forward to it now.
Good luck with weigh in tomorrow :) xx

cool stuff! good luck ;) x

Oof right then, all sorted.
I weigh (drum rolllllll) 11 stone 8.5 lbs.
*MY* goal weight is 8 stone 7 lbs as I'm only 5.2, but Lipotrim lady thinks that's too much for me to lose.
She thinks I should get down to 10 stone 7 lbs and see how I feel then.
Sod that! If i can't get to 8.5s then 9s will have to be my lowest.

She was really pushing Be-Yu as well :(

Will see how I go this week, I'm excited if not a little put out.

Mim x

Good luck to you, you near enough have that same stats as me, right now i feel bloody fantastic at 9 stone 10, i was hoping to go down to 8 and half stone but i think a couple more weeks and i will be off the LT and hopefully aim for around the 9 stone mark. Hope today goes well for you x

Back