Helloooooooo

MadBint

:wavey: Greetings Peeps, I'm a newbie to this site, found it whilst trolling through the internet as you do on a sunday.

Anyway I thought I would run in and say hello :)

I really need to lose loads of weight as my bum practically erases my footprints when I walk! This site seems really good, everyone seems really positive and friendly.

Well I have some Lipotrim which My Dr Prescribed me - I had to grovel to get it, as I have an underactive thyroid, my Doctor didn't think Lipotrim would work. Anyway, I will start it tomorrow :D. In an way I am looking forward to it. Sick twisted little freak that I am ;)

Hi Madbint, I love your name and I get the feeling you are going to make this place interesting! (In a good way!) Welcome to the forum, which plan are you following? x

Hello there, thanks for the kind words, I am starting Lipotrim tomorrow, been to the nurse at the sugery, got weighed (scales groaned under the weight) nurse looked at me and smiled benevolently and stated and i quote "oh so you're going to try Lipotrim, mmm tastes like vomit". So with that comforting thought running through my head I went and purchased my prescription.

Hiya & welcome to minimins. :D

Good luck on your journey. x :)

:D Thanks, I'm feeling really up at the moment. Will be starting tomorrow - will let you know how day one went tomorrow evening ;)

welcome to the forum, ya should post a thread in the lipotrim section, we all tend to help each other out over there and I look forward to hearing of your progress, take care for now

Welcome to Minimins :) Good luck with LT. Love your user name

that nurse sounds a right charmer!
welcome to the site and good luck!

Hi Madbint :welcome: Just joined the site myself; tis very friendly and supportive. Good luck with your weight loss! x

well, hello there!!!

Hey Madbint!!

I only joined this site 3 days ago and im loving it!!! Im also doing lipotrim and its going pretty well (so far!!) Hee hee :eek:
Im on my 5th day and weigh in on Thursday! I cant wait!
I cant believe your nurse said that to you!!! lol But i do have to completely agree with her! lol I can only drink the strawberry milkshakes and then i have to hold my nose and not breathe through my nose for the next 10 minutes! But, i have done this diet before and i lost 3 and a half stone in 5 weeks so it really is worth while!

I wish you all the luck in the world! I will wait patiently and see how you get on! :happy036:
Bec xxx

Back