Hellooooooooo

vogster

Hi folks!

I'm Steve. 23, and just finished Uni. As is so often the case, I put a bit of weight on during my time away, and I was hardly skinny to begin with! I started Slimming world on the 4th of August, and am already a 15 and a half pounds down!

So yeah, I just came on here for ideas, support and inspiration, as it can get hard and I know that it is something I need to stick at!

*waves*

Hi Steve - i'm not doing SW, but wanted to just say hi and welcome you anyway. This is a great place and I'm sure you'll get all the support you need.

Well done on the loss to date - and hope it won't be too long before you reach your goal.

Val x

Hi!

Ive just joined sw first week!

Are you doing the extra easy food optimising way?

Congratulations on your weight loss!

Yeah! I joined ages ago (Before I was at Uni, so about 5 years ago!) and lost, but drifted away, went to uni, piled on the pounds (And piled on the debt...student loans...grr!)

Extra easy is so easy to follow, it's fantastic! :D

Thank you!!!

I accidentally signed up for online membership only and am getting a bit confused!

I'm doing the extra east food optimising plan and it just feels too easy?!

It does seem really easy, and for the first week it didn't seem like I made any changes! I guess it was the little ones that worked as I lost 5lb!

O you're making me so excited for my first "weigh in". Being online member only I have to re create them myself at home!!! Lolol!

And the student budget doesn't help any diet! Superfree foods are expensive! And looking at the syns in alcohol I'm seeing where I've gone wrong at Uni!! Lol!

Hi steve , good to see another bloke on here too !!!! Wanted to wish ye best of luck and congratulate on your loss to date !!!! Sw does work and ye never feel hungry on it !!!! Ken

Back