Extra Easy Hellppppp!!

Becstar88

hi everyone
this is my first post so Abit unsure on what to do! I started slimmingworld in June 2012 stuck to it for 2 months then gave up
so I have decided to go it alone with all the slimming world info I already have.
only problem is I have 2 little ladies and struggling to sort my self out for lunch does anyone have any quick and yummy ideas.
thank you all x

hi everyone
this is my first post so Abit unsure on what to do! I started slimmingworld in June 2012 stuck to it for 2 months then gave up
so I have decided to go it alone with all the slimming world info I already have.
only problem is I have 2 little ladies and struggling to sort my self out for lunch does anyone have any quick and yummy ideas.
thank you all x

There is a lunch ideas thread Hun that will give you loads of ideas. Yum! Xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

best "quick" lunch is syn free mugshots, available in supermarkets and off the top of my head: chicken, tomato & herb, chow mein, & spicy tomato ones are all syn free as long as the packet has "Mug Shots" in RED not black :) i also have beans on 2 x wholemeal toast a lot and use the bread as my HexB xx

It might be a good idea to do a packed lunch the night before when they're asleep, then you won't be tempted to cheat.

hi everyone
thank you all x

Salad, egg on toast, omelette, ham chips n salad.
Pre make meals n freeze them

from fat to skinny jeans only 50lbs to go

Back