Help! 1st day.....i dud it wrong didnt i?!

Lucylu79

Gold Member
Should start by saying it's my own fault...I've not had my pack yet! My friend got hers thurs and just gave me a couple if days supply so all I've got info wise is what I've found online.

Here's what I had yesterday:

B/F
1 x tablespoon of straw, 1 x vanilla mixed with 250ml of unsweetened soya milk

Snacks:
1 x litre water
1 x med banana
1 x sm apple

Lunch:
Same shake mix for lunch

Snack:
Water
3 x low cal rice cakes (100 in total)

Tea:
3 x mini chicken fillets
1 x mini corn on cob
Salad with hellmans fat free salad dressing

Snack:
100 cal crisps

Now hopefully the above Is not too bad but here's where I went wrong I believe....

1. I had the Soya milk so I could have some semi skimmed milk in my 2 coffees I had yesterday (normally I'd have about 5/6 coffee/tea during the day so that's a massive reduction for me)
Can I even have caffeine? What about the milk like that?

2. I didn't drink enough water

3. Corn on the cob was my only carb but really should I have had something healthier like brown rice?

4. Diet drinks.... I confess fri wasn't a good day to start as I gave in to diet come with rum in it :(
Probably ruined my first day but I need to know can I have either so I must be honest!!! ( I had 3)

I'd really appreciate any help as I'm guessing my stuff won't be here until Monday and really want to start properly!

I've had a coffee this morning but am happy to have no more today, I just need that 1 in the morning!

X

Sounds fine to me.
Quite often i would have something and salad with no other carbs. I found that keeping a track on myfitnesspal helped to keep track of my daily protein/fat/carbs. Plus any other snacks that I added.
I always struggled to drink enough water. I did continue drinking coffee ( but I usually only have three cups a day). I also occasionally had herbalife lemon or raspberry tea, and recently have discovered fennel tea and liquorice tea. And a hot chocolate drink at supper time (weightwatchers hot chocolate)

Back