Help!! 2nd week and struggling

LilyRose86

Hi, Im halfway through my second week and althought i was delighted with my first weeks weightloss -10lb I've hit a slump..... I gave myself 5weeks to try to lose about 2stone for an upcoming wedding, however I just feel like all my hard work wont pay off.... I think its because I cant physically notice my weightloss yet,nothing feels looser..... I just dont want feeling down to affect my weightloss!

feeling down is just a part for a while of being on lt. you feel deprived etc and thats one way it comes out. doesnt last though esp when you start seeing results. keep at it

h x

Harriet I am mid way through my 4th week and I've had periods of being up and down like you. Keeping busy is key, and remembering your goal and how motivated you were at the start. it doesn't take long at all to change your shape, I found no one really noticed I had lost weight until this week, Start of week 4, now everyone is noticing. My clothes now feel so much better and I'm pulling things out of the wardrobe I've not been able to wear for a long time. I've done lipotrim before and lost over 2 stone on it in 6 weeks. I then had a baby and I'm back to it again now. keep coming on here and looking at before and after pictures to inspire you, and to get the group support. It makes a difference.:)

Hi LilyRose, how're you finding things?

Back