• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HELP!!!! 810 - harder than ss???

Does anyone else find 810 more difficult than ss?

I have completed 6 weeks ss no cheating..... and only 1.5 days 810 :0(

I am finding it soooo much harder.... this is when I fell off the wagon last time. And I so want to do this properly this time round. I would really appreciate any advice/support people can offer.

PLEASE HELP!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hmm, it looks like 810 is tricky; you're out of ketosis so you're getting the hunger pangs. On 1000 cals I keep a stock of strawberries in the fridge and take one when I get the urge to pick; that uses up my fruit allowance but looking at the CD bible you can't do that on 810 :(

How long will you be on 810? I think you might have to tough it out...

going to have to go back to ss for a day or two to right the wrong that has been this evening.... supposed to do 810 for 2 weeks.... if its really going to be this hard, might just have to skip ahead to 1000...... so not sure what to do! All I know is don't ever want to feel as ill as I do right now after pigging out!!!!!

this week has been my first 810 week after 12 weeks ss it has definatly been the hardest , first couple of days i wasnt really into eating so much felt a bit sick but im glad today was my last day as i was starting to enjoy it, there is no way i would want to have wasted the effort of the past 12 weeks though keep at it try and space out the food and shakes as much as you can

Thanks jj84..... Just a tad annoyed with myself.... but don't plan on dwelling on it. Think I need to just stick with it and try to 810 for a week then move on up to 1000. But hey ho.... back to ss tomoro and perhaps a few other days to get back to where I started this week!!!