Help a newbie??

Hey guys, hope you're all well. :)
I am new here and have literally been doing the diet since Sunday. I haven't signed up to class yet, hoping to do this next week but really wanna do it with a 'buddy' to keep me on track.

Anyway I've spent hours reading this forum & the SW website & was wondering if you guys could clear something up for me. Basic things i do apologise in advance for.

Are 'free' foods literally food you can eat as much as you want of? For example I read here that Batchelors pasta & sauce is free, does that mean I can eat that whenever i want?

Thank you xXx :wave_cry:

hi yes free food means free and you can eat as much as you want. free food does depend on the type of day you have (green,red,ee,m&m) also with the batcholars alot of them are free but some have a syn to them. Ideally the best thing to do is get a 2009 directory which outlines all the syn vaules and makes life a little more easier with planning:)

Hi, Yep, free foods and totally free and unlimited so you can eat them until you're full and don't have to count/weigh them etc x

Back