1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Help a newbie??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by misscymru1984, 27 August 2009 Social URL.

1. misscymru1984

misscymru1984 Member

Slimming World
    Hey guys, hope you're all well. :)
    I am new here and have literally been doing the diet since Sunday. I haven't signed up to class yet, hoping to do this next week but really wanna do it with a 'buddy' to keep me on track.

Anyway I've spent hours reading this forum & the SW website & was wondering if you guys could clear something up for me. Basic things i do apologise in advance for.

Are 'free' foods literally food you can eat as much as you want of? For example I read here that Batchelors pasta & sauce is free, does that mean I can eat that whenever i want?

Thank you xXx :wave_cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

hi yes free food means free and you can eat as much as you want. free food does depend on the type of day you have (green,red,ee,m&m) also with the batcholars alot of them are free but some have a syn to them. Ideally the best thing to do is get a 2009 directory which outlines all the syn vaules and makes life a little more easier with planning:)
  4. Sarah2009x

Sarah2009x Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi, Yep, free foods and totally free and unlimited so you can eat them until you're full and don't have to count/weigh them etc x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.