help advice needed

shaziam

i'm on day 4 of ss'ing and my fella has just announced he's taking me away for the weekend , i dont want to stop the diet but if i have two shakes and a healthy meal at night will it slow my weightloss down completely or just mean i wont lose as much , i so dont want to hurt his feelings but im gutted im going away .

help please . . . need advice x

I think you need some cdc help here hun.

You're not supposed to eat til aam week and that's supposed to be a really small protein meal. I'm sure you know this already.

sorry I'm not much help hun.

good luck

xx sj xx

ps you're probably in ketosis now, and that's the worst over with, it would be a shame if you came out now.

Hi there

The boring answer would be try to stay with SS whilst you are away, especially as you are so early on in your journey. If that really isn't possible then opt for something like fish or chicken with salad - hopefully that way you will stay in ketosis and whilst your losses might be slightly less it should be okay.

Enjoy your weekend!

Gx

If you really cant stick with ss while away, do as Georgie says white fish or chicken, have a look at aamw or 790 page in your book to see fodds that will do minimal damage to your diet.

But most of all enjoy your weekend!!

Back