Help & advice needed

blakie

Hello I'm new to this so please be patient.
I'm 17 years old and tipping the scales at 18 stone :(

I will be 18 in October & I'd love to of lost 7/8 stone by then. I really need help, I feel like no one understands & this is really hard. I suffer with some mental illnesses as well as having PCO
I'd really appreciate some help, tips and diet and exercise plans.... I'm just sick of feeling so down about my weight to the point I hate when people stare at me.
So please if anyone can help please do. You'd be life savers (literally).

Hey Hun :)

Are you doing Cambridge at the moment? 1st of all for taking the steps to make a huge life change at this stage of your life shows great determination. You should be proud of yourself. People will stare no matter what Hun so that is something you can't do much about but it says more about the person staring than it does about you. Just let them do what they want. If you are doing Cambridge then just stick to the plan push through the cravings drink a ton of water and try to stay positive because this plan is very trying and if you have a weak moment that's ok just get back on track straight away and don't beat yourself up about it we are only human. Good luck on your journey and be sure to keep us all updated on your progress. This forum is very supportive in weak moments and the inspirational photos are sure to keep you motivated. So many people on here have succeeded on their weight loss journey and so will you

M xx

Hi Blakie, pleased to meet you!! You will have a lot of support here, I am on day 8, it's hard work bit the results are supposed to be amazing. Happy to chat and help x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done for doing something about it. The key is perseverance. keep at it...forever and it will go. I have been 18 stone (actually i have been 21 stone) and over the years I have slimmed to 11.10 which is what I am now on CWP.
It needn't take years but for me I lost some and felt happier and then ejoyed that new weight and all the good things it had to bring. But kept in the back of my mind that I would get motivation again and continue the loss. I never let it go back up by much even if it wasn't actually going down.
Yes you can do it quickly on cambridge and good luck that you do. But don't give up when it gets tough because that 1/2/3/stone you would have already lost is still a success....then you can focus on doing the rest.

You can do this!

Back