Help.... advice needed

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
Well I have been trying and trying to get back to CD both SSing and 790/810 and have failed miserably, in fact I have eaten like a pig, gorged myself stupid although I can't eat as much I used to be able to...

I was thinking of giving it another go tomorrow as I have enough stock... hubby is very supportive but thinks because I can't keep away from the chocolate I won't be able to do it and he is a bit sick of me starting it and then cheating *as it isn't the cheapest diet* and we are skint...

So what do I do, do I strt tomorrow and focus on achieving or do I give up and try something else (that I know won't work as I have PCOS and can't lose weight any other way!).. I have loads of easter eggs in the house but to be honest I am not bothered about them!

Any advice would be appreciated...

Love

Hi Nikki

Why don't you give it one last try, perhaps tell yourself that you will try it for one week, if you can't stick with it then you will reconsider at the end of that week. Alternatively how about starting on one of the higher plans and reducing down to SS to make the transition a little gentler?

Good luck with whatever you decide you know we are here for you hun.

Gxx

Try again, if you don't you wont lose the weight at all. You can try again and at least there is a possibility that you will stick to it. Don't beat yourself up about not succeeding the other restarts - we wouldn't be here at all if we didnt have a problem with food!
All I can add is that you never know - this might be the right time. Who knows?
Whatever you decide to do I wish you the best of luck.
Ceri

i think you should do one last try. i am finding it so hard to get past 5 days on SS without it ending up in another thoughtless binge. i am giving myself one last SS push (starting tomorrow as i have already blown it today!!) and then moving up after 1 week. we should do it together, if we can do one week we can do 2 then 3 e.t.c

:hug99: Give it another try Nikki. You have some packs left, how about telling yourself that you'll stick to it 100% with what's left, then see how you feel when they've gone.

Tracey
x

If you do need lots of chocolate, then split the packs and have a couple of chocolate shakes during the day to keep you going. I have to do this at TOTM and find it helps.

You sound like you are in the right mindset, so get OH to hide the Easter eggs and jump back on the wagon.

Good luck.

Hi, I found that if I was eating to the point where food was in my hand/mouth and I didn't remember how because a kind of compulsion came over me then there was something going on that I wasn't facing. Could that be what's happening? I don't nec mean a big crisis but are there any worried you may have about losing weight that you haven't dealt with? I had loads of things that sounded daft but really were things that meant it suited me to be fat like I used my weight to be taken serously at work - my logic was if I didn't look fliffy and thin then the men I worked with would take me seriously as I must know what I'm doing. I know it sounds daft but it was there along with loads of other things.

I mention it because this diet works if your head is in the right
place and having the time to think about these things is part of it.

I hope this helps.

Back