1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Help - am constipated and in pain

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by fabstitcher, 10 August 2014 Social URL.

1. fabstitcher

fabstitcher Member

I have been back on plan since last week and have not been since Thursday, am now really bloated and in pain.

Have drunk a minimum of 2 ltrs of water each day, I couldn't find my duculax last night but put my hands on them first thing and have taken a tablet - hoping for some relief later today.

But does anyone have any ideas....

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Elvisfan4life

Elvisfan4life Silver Member

Yes go to the doctor...seriously ...i ended up having emergency abdominal surgery dont self medicate get it checked

4. Barbie Girl

Barbie Girl Full Member

A super HOT curry?

5. fabstitcher

fabstitcher Member

I've been...phew
    Normal service not fully resumed but getting there

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

6. MelonCollie

MelonCollie Gold Member

Have you been eating your healthy b option? I find if I don't I get constipated x

7. sareypoop

sareypoop Full Member

Weetabix and a strong cup of coffee!

8. Gwella

Gwella Silver Member

I find having too much dairy can cause that for me. Maybe experiment with non-dairy hexAs if you think that might be a factor (eg if you are eating more dairy on SW than before).