Help and advice

dobermann10

Im new on here and Im desperate to do something about my weight, as probably most of you also do.. About two months ago I had a bit of a blip in life and ended up off work and on antidepressants. Im overall feeling alot better, but I have put on one and a half stone in less than two months. I have never really been overweight, Ive always been an active person, doing alot of walking, and exercising with my twins and having a dog too.

Now here is my problem or dilemma. I am from today trying to do something about my weight. I am walking about 7 miles a day, I am now being very careful what I eat, Im starting CS. Do you or does anyone know is it possible to loose weight whilst on Antidepressants. Oh and by the way just to double the trouble Ive just started the menopause and Im on a low dose of HRT. :eek:

All I know is I cant stay at this weight and worse I cant keep putting weight on. Please help. Thank you Diane

Diane I don't know about antidepressants but I am on HRT. I weighed myself after 2 days and lost 5.5lbs. Hope it's going well. I'd love to hear how you're doing since your post

Hiya.

I'm doing celebrity slim and loving it. I don't know about being on medication while doing it but if you go on the celebrtity slim website and post a question to the experts I'm sure they will have some advice for you.

Or pop to your nearest row lands pharmacy as they have experts in store.

Iv lost a stone in 4 weeks so far and on finding it so easy.

I would say give it a go and see how you do.

Well done on the walking that's a great achievement. I couldn't find the time to do that.

X

Back