Help and motavation needed!

Right ladies and gents I have messed up big time been eating for days what started of has picking has turned into meals! I want to carry on I have lost 4 stone but need to loose Another 4-5 please help me get back on track cxxxx

I guess we could say that coming on here and telling us about it is a great start. But, it is the getting back onto your packs and attending your meetings which will really get you back on track. YOu need to contact your counsellor and ask for some extra support. There might be a weigh in you can attend to assess the damage done. it might not be as bad as you think, but it s best to find out where you are.

You have already done incredibly well, you just need to think carefully about what led you to start eating again. be really honest. Were you just fed up, not getting support at home, bored of the food, not getting the results you wanted, being petulant and proving you were the one in control - what was it. because something set this off and you need to get to the bottom of it before it happens again. Talking this through in your group might really help.

I have to admit that i am yet to lapse so i am no expert, but other people are bound to have a few more answers for you.

Back