help and only on day 2 :-(

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
well after starting plan yesterday and doing very well and doing so well today, i was so proud of myself, doesn't sound brill but for me to get through a full day is amazing. took pleanty fruit to college with me today along with my lunch, and on way home i had a banana so i wouldn't get in
to the house starving and binge. My mum and dad have me for dinner and the kids on a tues as it is my late day and they said it would be the sw curry recipe they were going to make (i gave them the recipe and everyone loves it), so i got in and was ready for a big pile of curry with rice and when i seen it it was very pale in colour. My dad had added coconut milk and cream to it!!!! I couldn't be rude and not eat it. I was gutted afterwards and came home and ate 2 wispas. Please somebody give me a kick up the bum before i let my eating get out of control tonight. Part of me thinks oh well i'll hit the biscuit cupboard and the other part of me is saying draw a line.:sigh: Sorry for the rant but it gets it off my chest xx

:whoopass: Closest thing to a kick up the bum I could find. Now as has been said, tmmrw is another day.

Hiya, I think you should do as suggested and deduct it from your weekly allowance (105 syns) and then it's manageable.

The Wispas are 10.5 each, and I think a tin of full fat coconut milk is 39 syns but that would need to be divided by however many people ate the meal so even if it was only three adults then all in all you've still had fewer syns that many do on a Saturday night. (Myself included!)

Maybe next time gently suggest that your dad doesn't tinker with the recipe you give him, or at least point him in the direction of reduced coconut milk :D

Personally I always do my syns by the week and start counting down as I use them after weigh day. I find it gives me a bit more flexibility at the weekend or when I'm out for dinner which suits my lifestyle.

Anyway, don't worry too much, you won't have done any damage if stay on plan the rest of the week. Good luck!

draw a line and start fresh tomorrow! we have all done it at some point!! x

Yes I was going to suggest the same, if you deduct from your weekly total you feel a lot more in control and a lot less like you 'fell off the wagon' or failed in anyway. You take back control.

Keep going xxxxx

I love the fact they were happy to do a SW recipe for you in the first place! Shows they are happy to support you along the way. Maybe you could just explain nicely and politely why they should stick to the recipes, or at least warn you in advance if they are going to tinker with them so you can plan your syns accordingly.

As for what to do ... I would suggest you just forget about it - the curry and choccy alike. Draw a line under it, forget about it, just carry on as if it never happened. If it's only your first week you are bound to get away with it on the scales, and you can properly enjoy the rest of the week with all your syns intact for you to use how you see fit.

But next time something out of control happens ... don't reach for the choccy - reach for the Wii fit :)

Oh dear, it's annoying when you are unexpectedly sabotaged by people (even if they don't do it deliberately). I have had to start being 'rude' and saying 'I can't eat this' or 'I'll have xxx instead' or I would be sabotaged all the time! :p

Back