Help......Antibiotics!!

dukannotsofatty

Gold Member
Do antibiotics stall your losses?

I've been on them since late Wednesday. Friday morning I gained 1lb, and this morning I gained .5lb.

Not been cheating, only possibility is this.

So fed up and disheartened with it.

Hi I have out on 7 lbs being on antibiotics for my kidneys but I'm not stressing I know it's retention and letting them do their job I'll worry bout the weight gain when no longer in pain :)
Hope this helps

thanks guys, will just have to see how I go.

the bites that became infected. Pic in my diary of my leg. Came up really bad within 12 hours of being bitten.

It might not be the ABs but it just seems coincidence that I've put on whilst on these, my food intake hasn't been bad. Morning will tell, had very good day today, tried to drink more. probably not eaten enough though because I am actually feeling hungry at the moment. Scales will tell the tale I guess. LOL.

ive been on anitibiotics for a week and would say no they havent made a difference to me. but we are all different x

well i don't know what my body is doing LOL. i lost a pound this morning and am still on them till mid week anyway. Feeling bloated again today, fed up of it, makes you feel so sluggish and yuk.

thanks for all replies everyone x

Back