Help any ideas

rita01

Its my first day back on TFR after 4 weeks
I am feeling so cold "" any one else felt like this and what can i do to help
I have been drinking black tea and coffee all day """""""""

Hi Rita, most of us suffer with being really cold most of the time on LT. Wrap up warm is all I can suggest and what I do. Busy Mum has a theory that we lose more weight with our bodies trying to keep us warm, especially in this weather ;)

Its my first day back on TFR after 4 weeks
I am feeling so cold "" any one else felt like this and what can i do to help
I have been drinking black tea and coffee all day """""""""

Run a lovely hot bath and have a nice soak, pj's, socks, robe & blanket if needed x

Hi Rita, most of us suffer with being really cold most of the time on LT. Wrap up warm is all I can suggest and what I do. Busy Mum has a theory that we lose more weight with our bodies trying to keep us warm, especially in this weather ;)

glad i am not on my own !! being so cold
i have the bedsocks on now

Run a lovely hot bath and have a nice soak, pj's, socks, robe & blanket if needed x

have the bedsocks on and put the electric blanket on ready for an early warm nights sleep
i am sure after day one i will feel much better
thank you

have the bedsocks on and put the electric blanket on ready for an early warm nights sleep
i am sure after day one i will feel much better
thank you

Hope so x

Hope so x

Day 1 over 100% :) full of energy this morning !!! bring on day 2 cross fingers better than yesterday !!! still very cold
heating on full and 3 cups of black coffee down ..... x

Day 1 over 100% :) full of energy this morning !!! bring on day 2 cross fingers better than yesterday !!! still very cold
heating on full and 3 cups of black coffee down ..... x

Keep at it Rita! X

Well done Rita. You doing great!

Day 3 feeling very tearful and cold
early to bed again i guess ... i remember the first week being hard last time but not this hard :( :(
perhaps winter time is not the best time to diet !!!!!
roll on Monday :) hope week 2 will be better

Day 3 feeling very tearful and cold
early to bed again i guess ... i remember the first week being hard last time but not this hard :( :(
perhaps winter time is not the best time to diet !!!!!
roll on Monday :) hope week 2 will be better

Get this week done and u'll b fine! The first week is tough x

Get this week done and u'll b fine! The first week is tough x

feeling much better to day :) still cold but :( jumped on the scales this morning !!! lookng good ... helped me through to day

Well done Rita. In my first week I was freezing. I had to wear an extra jumper and drink lots of tea . it.passed though and hasn't returned it will pass for you too

after my slip up yesrerday :break_diet:i didnt feel the cold last night must have been the food
but back to being cold again :( rather be cold and slim i guess :sigh:
roll on weigh in on wednesday !!!!

don't worry it passes. good luck for wednesday. thats my weigh in day too

i hope i didnt do to much damage with the chinese the other night !!! only myself to blame
but feeling lots more positive now
with my heated throw and a nice cup of coffee I hope to achieve my goal of at least 4lbs lose this week !!!!

You did it !!

Back