Help Baileys Ice Cream is calling me

Miss Fenella

It's in the freezer and is calling to me. I will resist - just wish I had not remembered it was there. I wasn't looking I just recalled it! Why is my mind doing that !:cry:

Ah well, it will taste all the sweeter when I can eat it as part of a managed diet.

Crisps which I loved haven't bothered me at all - don't miss 'em.

Odd eh!

Just a ramble........feel free to join in.

Mmmmm..... Baileys!!!... right that probably didn't help....

However, don't let it tempt you ;) its only ice cream and once your lovely and slim you will be able to eat ice cream when you like (just not all the time preferably, because this will make you sick!) and plus, the longer you leave it... the better it will taste!!

Don't eat it because it will possibly take you out of ketosis... AND you will only feel like sh*t afterwards!!! Patience is a virtue!!

Hows your day been, besides attack of the fatty ice cream :eek:

I've got a good idea...

"101 Ways to kill food so you can't eat it"

1. "accidently" put too much pepper so its too hot to eat ;)
2. Cover it in washing up liquid
3. Drop some cigarette ash on it...

HAHAHHAA oh the fun... lol!

loudhailer.jpg

STEP AWAY FROM THE BAILEY'S ICE CREAM!! :D

If it isn't intended for anyone else, then I'd pour hot water over it and pour it down the sink. Seriously, you can buy more later, later, later - but the risk of having 'just a spoonful (or two or six)' just isn't worth it.

Bin it! Ruin it! are you Crazy? :eek:

do you know how expensive it is?

No, it will stay there as an incentive to lose weight quickly. So that I can eat a small portion all the sooner. It will keep.

I think part of this process for me is about self control. Before this I did live a rather hedonistic life - I'd convinced myself to live fast and die young! And as a consequence never refused myself anything. Now I am more balanced.

:devilangel:

Plus being slim is going to be the next phase of my life, for life!

Good luck to us all :D

loudhailer.jpg

STEP AWAY FROM THE BAILEY'S ICE CREAM!! :D

If it isn't intended for anyone else, then I'd pour hot water over it and pour it down the sink. Seriously, you can buy more later, later, later - but the risk of having 'just a spoonful (or two or six)' just isn't worth it.

Plus it will be all freezer burnt and horrible! ;)

Bin it! Ruin it! are you Crazy? :eek:

do you know how expensive it is?

No, it will stay there as an incentive to lose weight quickly. So that I can eat a small portion all the sooner. It will keep.

I think part of this process for me is about self control. Before this I did live a rather hedonistic life - I'd convinced myself to live fast and die young! And as a consequence never refused myself anything. Now I am more balanced.

:devilangel:

Plus being slim is going to be the next phase of my life, for life!

Good luck to us all :D

If you're comfortable with keeping it then do so... but I wouldn't be able to... :rolleyes:

Actually..... I would..... because I know there has been a mint vienetta in the freezer since xmas and I haven't even wanted any... although now you mention it :eek:

Today I threw away half a loaf of bread because my brother was off to work (he works nights) and he wasn't here to stop me eating it...so I gave him a pound, told him to buy another loaf on his way home and I took every slice out of the pack and threw it in the bin with all the smelly rubbish. (I know I won't want it tomorrow...!)

I felt like I was going to lapse earlier... but have done well :D

When is CD going to do wine or G & T water flavourings?? That's what I wanna know!! ;)

I hope thats a water, blonde!! :p

Well, at the minute I am enjoying my last (gasp!) Diet Coke, which my cat so thoughtfully spilt half of!! There go a few of his nine lives!!

But as of tomorrow - yes - coool, clear, water....water....:D

Good for getting rid of the bread if it was tempting you by the way. Personally - I threw out a lot of food yesterday without considering the cost - just could not have it in the house.

Good on ya Miss F if you can do that!! Not me, no siree...no temptation. Gotta be zero tolerance, at least in the early days.

My theory is - there will always be tempting things in the house - and if I can't learn self control now, whilst I know nothing is allowed, how will I ever cope when I am eating again.

It's about knowing yourself I guess, perhaps I am a masochist :D

No, actually I think you are very right. But in the earliest of early days, for me, it would be tough!!

When is CD going to do wine or G & T water flavourings?? That's what I wanna know!! ;)

How about a Baileys flavouring!!! :whoopass: Naughty, naughty NetNet!

Back