Help!!! belly

jacqui35

Silver Member
Morning happy campers, hope we are all well today.

Well after a shock of losing 0.5lbs i was gutted, so i went and got some chicken wings from chippy with salt and pepper mmmm i say but they were a bit tough and hard, got some diet pepsi to, to have with voddie well that was a tad flat. Woke up next morning to pain ouch but finally went at noon ish, but pepsi had a date of dec 09 so hence me in pain and chicken to. So still in mood i went to mum's and dad took us out for dinner yes frankie and bennys, well i had the 3 course dinner and nothing else all day as stomach pains came back. And had nothing else so i have drawn a line under that day :D

Now my belly is always full, i mean the top abdomen looks like im pregnant and its nearly 11 and ive had pear and im no where near hungry, why is this??? My belly been like this for ages bloated feeling and i still not going toilet correctly grrrrrr, just hoping now doing red for this week it might calm down, maybe my body cant handle pasta :sigh:

If anyone can shed any light please let me know

Anyways feeling better and got over me 0.5lb loss, and going for february to beat my 2lb loss in january lololol

Well hun i find after a takeaway or a meal out i feel very very bloated the next day sluggish and unhungry. i would suggest drink plenty of water and have some ryvita or scan bran to get things flowing. i have notcied you only have 1 hifi bar and thats not gonna be enough fibre to get you going!

Well hun i find after a takeaway or a meal out i feel very very bloated the next day sluggish and unhungry. i would suggest drink plenty of water and have some ryvita or scan bran to get things flowing. i have notcied you only have 1 hifi bar and thats not gonna be enough fibre to get you going!

Cheers hun, yes im really thirsty since last night and have been drinking and hopefully feel much better soon, i feel bloated after eating green day too if i have loads of pasta, im having a wholemeal pitta as a B to today with the hifi bar tonight. Problem i have is i dont like the cereals on the B's

thanks again hun xx

thats ok hun! i dont like many of the cereals either but you can make them better!! when you feel more comfortqable try experimenting, thats what i found worked!

i found some pagen crisp breads and they are like little bread rolls cut in half and toasted so they are really crispy! then i put tesco light choices garlic and herb cream cheese on it. you get 3 for a hexb and they go great with soup!!

With regards to the bloating
plus your meals will be packed with salt so if you have been eating well and eat alot of hidden salt that will make you bloat and feel yuck and hold water so drink plenty like you8 are and you should feel better soon!!!!

I'm feeling exactly the same, I think drinking plenty of water helps more than anything.

Back