HELP! CAKE!!

make sure everyone else you work with knows that the cake is there and how delicious it looks - hopefully it wont last too long! :p xx

"You dont want the cake, you do not need the cake! .....Naughty cake"...now repeat after me!
Just think how you will feel if you did have a slice!

well-done.gif

Well done.......it is so hard when the temptation is right there under your nose.

Stay strong.

Well done on resisting Claireybella!

have you tried the scan bran chocolate cake recipe?

have you tried the scan bran chocolate cake recipe? 10 syns a cake and you can replace the scan bran with dark ryvita - its yummy. I cut my cake into 8 portions at 1.25 syns a slice and it only takes 6 mins to cook in the microwave:fyi:

when you get home make a weetabix cake and have a slice each day babes - then you wont feel tempted to have naughties at work!!! xxx

Help! The cakes are still here this morning! They didn't all get eaten!! Eeeekkk!! Pre-emtping this, I popped to Sainsburys and got a fruit medley, which I'm picking at as I type! The cake are out of my eyeline too, so phew!!

Btw, if anyones interested, Sainsburys are doing a deal on their pre-packed fruit, 2 for £2 on their smaller pots and 2 for £3 on their larger ones! I got the large ones! Ha ha!!

when you get home make a weetabix cake and have a slice each day babes - then you wont feel tempted to have naughties at work!!! xxx

Ooo I am going to search for this receipe now lol xx

Cool - thanks - will try that :) xx

Back