Help Chickpea Recipy ideas on 810 plan???

bubblebabeuk

Exante Weightloss Ninja!
Hi I am currently on the 810 plan, I forgot to pop to the shops and grab more Tuna and chicken, the kids are asleep as well so I need to work with whats in the cupboard.......................

and its chickpeas, anyone got any suggestions of a 810 plan meal with chickpeas as the protein bit?

I'm looking at this can of chickpeas and worrying now, haven't got a clue what to do :( if I can't come up with a recipy quick I'm gonna end up eating something thats definatly not on the 810 plan

Help :cry:

Use the chickpeas in place of the tuna or chicken.
What would you usually do with the chick or fish??
After all its only one meal.
Not worth spoiling the CD process

Normally i have a salad with chopped up chicken or tuna. Not convinced chickpeas scattered over my salad is gonna be very nice?

Have you got any balsamic vinegar??That'll help

More of a snack than a meal. And probably too late (you'll be starving if you haven't eaten by now!), but there really nice f you drain them, pat them dry, then roast them in the oven (with a couple of pumps of frylight if you're open to a tweak!!) and curry powder/chilli powder/herbs/Chinese 5 spice. Can be eaten like a pub snack or even sprinkled over salad.

Alternatively whiz them up with a little water and some spices and make houmous type stuff.

:)

Back