1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Help choosing a salad please...

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Iona_km, 29 August 2014 Social URL.

1. Iona_km

Iona_km Member

Hi guys, I'm really new to SW and have a meal out at wahaca Mexican tonight. I thought I would get a salad but which one do you think would be best? Thanks

Salad 1 - avocado, pumpkin seeds, beans, corn, spelt, lettuce, salsa (this comes in a tortilla bowl but could skip that)

Salad 2 - roasted sweet potato, caramelised red onion, spelt, avocado, feta, mint, pumpkin seeds, lettuce, totopos and cucumber.

Would either of these have syns?

Thanks in advance
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Poppet12

Poppet12 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    SW EE
    Both would have syns unfortunately! Pumpkin seeds, avocado, feta and any dressings, though you can always ask for this on the side.
    How about a veggie chilli with plain boiled rice? That would be low-syn (depends if they cook with oil).
    Hope this helps x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.