Help day 2 and have the....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by XxleahxX, 13 October 2011 Social URL.

1. XxleahxX

XxleahxX Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Head ache from hell :( how long do these last iv had tablets and on 3rd pint of water it's really getting to me :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spangles

spangles Bouncy Castle

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12.5lb(35.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I got headaches on day 5 and 6, but was fine after that. If it's any consolation it means the ketosis fairy has come to visit. Keep drinking the water. I know you probably feel awash, but it does help.

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA Full Member

please dnt give up!!!... its cos ur body is adjustin to ketosis and u will wake up 2moro with the best feeling....its the make or break point....keep going hun....think why u are doing this and this time next week how much u will have lost....

5. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    you should be fine tomorrow although everyones different, stick with it hun xx

6. RoisinUK

RoisinUK Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi Leah, i am on day two aswell and i know how you feel. today was a hard day with my headache and being so tired, but everyone was so supportive and said it will pass. i am trying to keep my eye on the end goal. i wish you all the best hun x x x

7. FeeneyFooFoo

FeeneyFooFoo Full Member

I was in such a foul mood on day 2 I nearly quit my job, it gets loads better stick with it!!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.