HELP! Day 4 and struggling....

:cry:
Man O Man!!! I am MAJORLY struggling today!!

It is coming to the end of Day 4 and I am so tired of feeling hideously hungry!! I don't know why I had it in my head that after 4 days, this would be gone... but i did... and feel even more hungry than I did at the start.... I drink loads of water, space my meals out, fennel tea for the appetite... lots of distractions...

.... and so the demons start...

1) maybe I'll never get rid of the hunger?
2) I can't spend the next 6months feeling like this!
3) this can't be good to be this hungry all the time...
4) what if this is not hunger? Can't I even recognise hunger anymore.. OMG!

... I'm sure this sob story is familiar to you all but I just need to know that this is not unusual... and they will go... and what doesn't help is I am most definitely a POST MT girl... and that's what I am heading into... on my first weekend...

See my post on your diary :). Anyway, you just need to be bloody minded and get through this. (plus this post should have gone on the main forum as it will get lost in the diary section)

Oh and for every pound lost this is what you need to visualise:

1-lb-fat.jpg

Better that it bu**ers off than stays stuck somewhere on ya bod :)

I can't keep up with it all :)
Thanks for the virtual tlc... POST MT is the same as PMT but afterwards... I am always an emotional mess after not really before..

OMG! That's disgusting... I know it's just the demons talking... and I have no intention of giving in... but the main reason I wanted to do this was so I wouldn't have to think about food.. and yet, i find that's ALL I am doing... (and yes, I know it's Day 4 and I need to have some ruddy patience... but I don't have any...) and the inner 6yr old is having a temper tantrum! :)

I don't do the emotional bit with TOTM - I'm a stroppy b1tch 365 days a year :D. Who was the guy you were going to sleep with when you got to goal? I'm rubbish with remembering celeb names. Go lust over some photos of him on t'internet and take your mind off food :)

Back