HELP,Day 7 and gained a pound, why?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bigmama2littlemama, 30 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

Hi, Im on day 7, and have gained a pound since yesterday :eek:, why is that?

Also, were can I get the psyllian husk (sp?) from, is there a good website?

They say dulcolax is the best/only one to use, what are the side effects of it, do you get colic/craping with it?

Thanks for your help

Bm2lm xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. fitz

fitz Lovin it !!! :)

dont panic ! you will not have gained a pound in a day if you are on ss. Our scales vary so much, mine in fact can weigh me up to 7 pound different from morning till night. The best policy is to try and avoid hopping on and off our scales (hard i know) but to just have our wekkly weigh with cdc. It is the only way to have an accurate result.
    Carry on with the good work and I am sure that when you see your cdc you will have a pleasing result.
  4. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

thanks hun

5. sloren

sloren Member

Hi there,

I use dulcolax from time to time and they are very effective but if you take 2 then u will suffer from cramps, they are dangerous to take by that i mean" u need to run to the loo" other than that if you time it to take them at night u wake up in the morning and u need to go.

Good luck!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.